Plungy Ball Plungy Ball

Controls neet improvement

lackity responds:

Oh? Could you be more specific?

. . . Love Past . . . . . . Love Past . . .

There should be clear objectives about what to do or where to go next. Add some sound and music. Also improve collision detection. This is not a top down view so you can't just do a box collision test as it is. Some parts of the player can overlap with trees behind and still they should not collide {perspective/parallax}, give a thought to that. Otherwise good effort (Y)

TriXeL responds:

Yeah, I was trying really hard to adjust the hitbox to match the perspective. Thing is Construct ( the engine I was using for this) didn't like having a really reduced hitbox and the player shifting z positions in order to create a cohesive perspective and feel to it. I kinda had to settle with really boxed collision masks to keep the view of the game. As for direction, I didn't want to give explicit direction to the player because I didn't want the atmosphere to be disturbed in one way or another. Also, I wanted the experience to be focused on exploration rather objectives. As for the sound, there is music and sound to the game. Try reloading it because I had trouble with this as well. Thank you for the review, provided a lot of good things to keep in mind.

Paint land Paint land

Very nice !!!

komizart responds:

Eldorado Deadly Trip Eldorado Deadly Trip

Pretty good. Well done !!!

Escape Drill Escape Drill

Not bad at all, this game seserves a better rating. Just needs a bit of polish. Isometric controls sometimes get a bit confusing right in the middle of the gameplay.

Guradamajack! Guradamajack!

This game is AWESOME !!!!!

Steam King Steam King

Game loading time is huge. Sound effects/music are pretty cool and animations are awesome. But the game play is ordinary. The character can't even duck down.