Plungy Ball Plungy Ball

Controls neet improvement

lackity responds:

Oh? Could you be more specific?

. . . Love Past . . . . . . Love Past . . .

There should be clear objectives about what to do or where to go next. Add some sound and music. Also improve collision detection. This is not a top down view so you can't just do a box collision test as it is. Some parts of the player can overlap with trees behind and still they should not collide {perspective/parallax}, give a thought to that. Otherwise good effort (Y)

TriXeL responds:

Yeah, I was trying really hard to adjust the hitbox to match the perspective. Thing is Construct ( the engine I was using for this) didn't like having a really reduced hitbox and the player shifting z positions in order to create a cohesive perspective and feel to it. I kinda had to settle with really boxed collision masks to keep the view of the game. As for direction, I didn't want to give explicit direction to the player because I didn't want the atmosphere to be disturbed in one way or another. Also, I wanted the experience to be focused on exploration rather objectives. As for the sound, there is music and sound to the game. Try reloading it because I had trouble with this as well. Thank you for the review, provided a lot of good things to keep in mind.

Paint land Paint land